- Storm Monitoring
- Hail Impression Pad Installation
- Historical Storm Inspection
- Weather Event Recreation Reports
- Roof Infrared Inspections
- Forensic Investigations
- Professional Engineering Reports
- Professional Roof Inspection Reports
- Complete General Contracting
- Emergency Water Remediation
- Disaster Restoration
- Maintenance and Roof Service Plans
- Documented Record of Repair Logs
- All Types of Roofing
- Disaster Roof Tarping and Shrink Wrapping
- Public Insurance Adjusting
- Professional Existing Claims Review and Analysis
- Pre-Loss Assessment
- Insurance Policy Claim Review
- Professional Claim Preparation
- Large Loss General Contracting
- Professional Insurance Legal Counsel
- Professional Property and Casualty Attorneys
Ensure your ideas for developing a strip mall or shopping center are achieved. Florida Shores Construction provides expert and quality services, and above that a commitment to meeting your goals. The design and function of a building isn’t all we keep in mind. Through planning, design and construction, we keep the developer, future tenants and future shoppers’ success in mind.
Public Adjusters are experts on property loss adjustment who are retained by policyholders to assist in preparing, filing and adjusting insurance claims. Employed exclusively by a policyholder who has sustained an insured loss, these professionals manage every detail of the claim, working closely with the insured to provide the most equitable and prompt settlement possible.
Our commercial remodelers at Florida Shores Construction have the experience and leading building technologies to deliver superior results in a timely manner. We offer build-outs and remodels for both new and existing spaces. Whether you need your new office built or your restaurant updated, we are your top choice in commercial renovations for 16 years.
EMERGENCY WATER MITIGATION CLAIM. While fire claims receive more attention, water damage can have as large an impact if not greater. Many claims we work on are caused by different types of water intrusions. Many times, it is not as easy to identify the extent of the damages until some demolition and proper scoping can be done. Our professionals have serviced all types of water damage claims from roof leaks, flooding, sewage backups, and water main breaks.
FORENSIC BUILDING INSPECTIONS. Using advanced forensic science technologies, our experts apply an understanding of regional
differences in codes, materials, building styles, and climate considerations. These methodologies provide us an edge in diagnosing failures due to materials, building codes or contract issues resulting from construction defects or maintenance
deficiencies, or other factors.
COMMERCIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE PLANS. Ice damage, high winds, rain and snow will take their toll on any roof. And while you can’t know when these weather events will take place, you should know that you’re prepared for them. Otherwise you run the risk of unexpected roof problems interrupting your business, causing unhappy tenants, disappointed customers and exposure to severe financial loses.