Call Us Today at (407) 583-1595 To Schedule A Free Estimate
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, Florida Shores professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have on your property.
Water Removal Equipment
Moisture meters, digital hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation in your homes walls, floors, and ceilings. We want to make sure to find any unwanted moisture in your home as to avoid the growth of mold. Infrared cameras may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
We use a process called Applied Structural Drying. Our goal is to leave your home in tact and extract the moisture without the need of demolition. We will use our high efficiency truck mounted, portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal. Fine water extraction tools will be used to remove all standing water and hard to reach water.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. Our staff will assess the situation and use all measures to obtain an acceptable level of dryness in your home.
- We will provide you with a certificate stating that the property was dried properly. This certificate will become important in the future for proof of drying process.